Featherine Augustus Aurora
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Featherine Augustus Aurora|
フェザリーヌ アウグストゥス アウローラ
|Title||Witch of Theatergoing, Drama and Spectating|
|First Appearance||Dawn of the Golden Witch|
|Portrayed By||Michiko Neya|
- Though there is no confirmed relationship between the two, Featherine Augustus Aurora is strongly connected to Hanyuu from Higurashi no Naku Koro ni.
- Featherine and Hanyuu share a similar appearance, specifically Featherine's dress and memory aid resembles Hanyuu's miko outfit and horns.
- When roughly translated, the kanji in Hanyuu's name (羽入) mean "feather" (羽 hane?) and "in" (入 iri?), which, when put together, essentially make "Featherine".
- The katakana that begin "Augustus" and "Aurora", "Au" (アウ), are the same as Hanyuu's catchphrase "Auau" (あぅあぅ). Bernkastel references this by referring to Featherine as "Auaurora".
- Lambdadelta mentions that Featherine's memory device was damaged, resulting in a change in appearance and personality. Similarly, one of Hanyuu's horns has a crack in it.