After Beatrice was defeated in End of the Golden Witch, the Stakes became furniture for Battler Ushiromiya. During this time, Bernkastel and Erika Furudo reveal that the vessels for the Stakes are cheap fake occult knock-offs that Kinzo was tricked into believing were real.
Banquet of the Golden Witch
In Banquet of the Golden Witch, Lucifer is made to fight Kanon during the first twilight. She is ultimately defeated though Kanon is unable to defeat the other six sisters and is killed. Later on, Leviathan and Belphegor are called upon to kill Rudolf and Kyrie Ushiromiya for the fourth and fifth twilights. Both sisters are killed during this fight.
Alliance of the Golden Witch
- The lower half of the Stakes' attire bears extreme resemblance to the Angel Mort restaurant uniform from Higurashi no Naku Koro ni.
- The Stakes' relative ages directly correspond to the order of the terraces in Purgatorio as Dante and Virgil ascend towards their meeting with Beatrice - pride first and lust last.
- The Stakes are all modeled after servants Sayo Yasuda worked with during her time as a servant for the Ushiromiya family.
- The sprites for the different Stakes are identical aside from their hair.
- Like other magical entities, the Seven Stakes are vulnerable to bullets.
- The Stakes' role as hunters make them uncomfortable with impaling corpses they didn't kill.