Higurashi no Naku Koro ni -Ryū/Mei- ((ひぐらしのなく頃に～流・明～, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni -Flow/Clear-) is a Japanese stage play written and directed by Ito Masami. The play opened at Lazona Kawasaki Plaza Sol on July 24, 2019 and continued until July 28, 2019. The play alternates between two stories. The first story, Ryū, adapts Watanagashi-hen and follows Keiichi Maebara. The second story, Mei, adapts Meakashi-hen and follows Shion Sonozaki.
The play is the 6th installment of the Shingidan Yumemei Classics × 07th Expansion (進戯団 夢命クラシックス × 07th Expansion) series of plays directed by Ito Masami.
- Soejima Kazuki as Keiichi Maebara
- YAE as Shion Sonozaki
- MIO as Mion Sonozaki
- Sugita Maho as Rena Ryuuguu
- Ishikawa Rinka as Satoko Houjou
- Shinohara Chinatsu as Rika Furude
- Yazawa Riō as Miyo Takano
- Hosokawa Hiroshi as Jirou Tomitake
- Sanbongi Daisuke as Kyousuke Irie
- Katō Takahiro as Kuraudo Ooishi
- Komatsu Yū as Satoshi Houjou
- Combining the kanji of both arcs creates the Chinese word 流明 (liúmíng), meaning "lumen" in English.