Volume 7 (Rose Guns Days)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Rose Guns Days: Season 2|
|Released||April 22, 2014|
May 23, 2017 (EN)
"Rose Guns Days: Season 2," Volume 3 is the seventh volume of the Rose Guns Days manga and the third volume of the Season 2 adaptation.
While the Wandering Dogs suffer a breakup at the reveal of Zel's true identity, District 23 is on the cusp of falling under the Golden Dragons' thumb. Primavera refuses to give in, staunchly standing off against the Chinese mafia, but they need all the help they can get. Will Oliver, Nina, and Charles be able to come together and help save Zel and Primavera, or will it be the end of District 23 as they know it?
- 11 (30). Track 11: Reason to Believe
- 12 (31). Track 12: If You Love Someone, Set Them Free
- 13 (32). Track 13: Hearts on Fire
- 14 (33). Track 14: My Country Home
- 15 (34). Last Number: You've Got a Friend
- 16 (35). Bonus Track
- This volume includes the Special Interview with Ryukishi07.
- ↑ "Rose Guns Days Season 2, Vol. 3". Archived from the original on 2021-06-18.