Requiem of the Golden Witch/Tea Party
Lion Ushiromiya and Ange Ushiromiya awaken in a theater. The two introduce themselves to each other and Lion reveals that the events of Requiem of the Golden Witch, prior to the implementation of Bernkastel's time-lock, occurred on October 4, 1986. Clair Vaux Bernardus briefly appears on stage before vanishing. Lion and Ange are then made to watch yet another Fragment of October 4-6.
On October 4, Maria Ushiromiya reads out Beatrice's letter to the family after dinner. While the siblings attempt to decipher the witch's epitaph, George Ushiromiya has a secret rendezvous with Shannon and proposes to her. Unlike previous arcs, the siblings successfully solve the epitaph and collectively discover Kinzo's gold. In the underground VIP room, an expressionless Yasuda/Beatrice congratulates the siblings on their victory. The siblings are shocked when Yasuda/Beatrice confesses that the original plan, in the event that the siblings hadn't solved the epitaph, was to kill the Ushiromiya family and detonate a series of explosives beneath the island, destroying Rokkenjima. Finally, Yasuda/Beatrice gives the siblings a cash card with 1 billion yen on it, the only part of the gold that has already been liquidated. The siblings become caught up in the hysteria of the gold and begin to turn on each other when it comes to how they should divide it. Krauss, Eva, Kyrie, and Rosa each take on of the rifles in the room that Beatrice was going to use to commit the murders and a heated argument breaks out. This results in Eva inadvertently shooting Natsuhi, killing her. Krauss jumps at Eva in a rage but Hideyoshi intervenes and tries to take Krauss's gun from him. This also results in an accidental shooting, killing Krauss. Eva attempts to coerce the others into blowing up the island to hide the bodies. Rosa vehemently disagrees with this and is suddenly shot and killed by Kyrie. Eva briefly believes Kyrie is on her side but quickly realizes that Kyrie killed Rosa because Rosa's rifle was the only one with a bullet still in it. Kyrie shoots and kills Hideyoshi, reloads, and shoots Eva immediately after. Rudolf takes the cash card from Eva's body as well as Rosa's rifle while Kyrie shoots and kills Yasuda/Beatrice. They flip a switch in the room which ensures that the explosives beneath the island will detonate the following night.
Rudolf goes to the servant's room and kills Gohda. He uses the phone to call the cousins and instructs them to come outside one-by-one, under the guise of it being a test orchestrated by Kinzo. George is sent to the chapel and Jessica is sent to the rose garden; both are killed. Meanwhile, Eva wakes up in the underground VIP room; Kyrie had narrowly missed Eva's head, causing her to briefly lose consciousness but remain alive. She weeps over her dead husband before resolving to kill Kyrie and Rudolf.
Kyrie calls Battler and instructs him to go to the chapel; after he leaves, Kyrie enters the guest house, killing the remaining servants as well as Maria. Rudolf waits for Battler in the chapel but is found by Eva, who shoots and kills him. Soon after, Eva finds Kyrie leaving the guest house. The two argue and simultaneously shoot each other; Kyrie is killed but Eva survives.
Ange weeps over what she has been shown. Clair returns to the stage and Bernkastel disembowels her with a scythe. Bernkastel turns to Ange and reveals that what she had been shown was not a Game Board, but the truth of what had occurred on Rokkenjima. Ange vanishes, returning to her post-Alliance of the Golden Witch form as viscera. Bernkastel then shows Lion the truth of the miracle fragment; it plays out in the same way, but with Lion included as a casualty. Willard H. Wright arrives and saves Lion. He has Lion escape and then challenges Bernkastel, claiming that what Bernkastel just showed Lion is a fantasy and not truth.
In a post-credits scene, a severely injured Willard catches up with Lion, vowing to protect the truth of Rokkenjima as Bernkastel arrives to deliver the final blow.
- Lion Ushiromiya
- Ange Ushiromiya
- Clair Vaux Bernardus
- Krauss Ushiromiya
- Natsuhi Ushiromiya
- Eva Ushiromiya
- Hideyoshi Ushiromiya
- Rudolf Ushiromiya
- Kyrie Ushiromiya
- Rosa Ushiromiya
- Jessica Ushiromiya
- George Ushiromiya
- Battler Ushiromiya
- Maria Ushiromiya
- Willard H. Wright
Deaths and Disappearances
- Natsuhi Ushiromiya, shot in the eye by Eva Ushiromiya on October 5, 1986.
- Krauss Ushiromiya, shot in the head by Hideyoshi Ushiromiya on October 5, 1986.
- Rosa Ushiromiya, shot in the head by Kyrie Ushiromiya on October 5, 1986.
- Hideyoshi Ushiromiya, shot and killed by Kyrie Ushiromiya on October 5, 1986.
- Sayo Yasuda, shot and killed by Kyrie Ushiromiya on October 5, 1986.
- Toshiro Gohda, shot and killed by Rudolf Ushiromiya on October 5, 1986.
- George Ushiromiya, shot in the head by Rudolf Ushiromiya on October 5, 1986.
- Jessica Ushiromiya, shot and beaten to death by Kyrie Ushiromiya on October 5, 1986.
- Rudolf Ushiromiya, shot in the head by Eva Ushiromiya on October 5, 1986.
- Chiyo Kumasawa, killed by Kyrie Ushiromiya on October 5, 1986.
- Terumasa Nanjo, killed by Kyrie Ushiromiya on October 5, 1986.
- Genji Ronoue, killed by Kyrie Ushiromiya on October 5, 1986.
- Maria Ushiromiya, shot and killed by Kyrie Ushiromiya on October 5, 1986.
- Kyrie Ushiromiya, shot in the throat by Eva Ushiromiya on October 5, 1986.
- This Tea Party is significantly longer than previous Tea Parties with a word count of 27,487 (~92 pages). Other Tea Parties are typically ~2,000 words long.
- Willard and Lion survive the final attack by Bernkastel, as revealed in Twilight of the Golden Witch, wherein Lambdadelta claims to have saved them and placed them under her protection.