When referring to specific statements in this article, a unique notation is used. For example, Golden Truth Statement 1 of End of the Golden Witch, is written as G6-1. "G" refers to Golden Truth, "6" refers to End of the Golden Witch as End is the sixth game in Umineko no Naku Koro ni and "1" refers to the 1st statement.
The Golden Truth (黄金の真実 Ougon no Shinjitsu?) is a rule and weapon first introduced in End of the Golden Witch. The Golden Truth has the potential to be stronger than Red Truths and Blue Truths and can even bypass Knox's Second when used by a human. In End of the Golden Witch, Lambdadelta claims that the Golden Truth can only be used by a Game Master. However, Ryukishi07 has stated that any piece has the ability to use the Golden Truth under the right circumstances.
End of the Golden Witch
- I guarantee that this corpse is Ushiromiya Kinzo's corpse...!!
Dawn of the Golden Witch
- You used magic to create a golden flower petal inside an overturned cup. It was a splendid bit of magic.
Twilight of the Golden Witch (manga)
- This is the final game that I am bestowing upon Ange...
- They exist. They are all protecting me.
- This was the most beautiful magic!